Saturday, September 10, 2011

so what's the plan?

Hi. My first blog, "enigmatisms," faded into oblivion due to a fatal lack of direction from yours truly. I just ran out of things to do with it.
I do want to continue writing, I'm just not sure what, so we come to this unstructured, messy, wandering thing. What's the plan? No plan, which is either wonderfully zen or just lazy, possibly both.
About the name - in recovery I started (and continue) to seek a God of my understanding. a power greater than myself that can solve my problems, drinking and other. Part of this was the realization that for most of my life I was God, or at least I thought I had that power. I was ego run amok... amokamokamokamok. I didn't understand that I'm an egomaniac because I didn't feel superior to anybody. So I'm an egomaniac with an inferiority complex. Ain't that some shit. So while I was surfing the net I came across "autotheism," which has as one of its definitions the deification of self. I didn't really think I was God, but I acted that way. So the name of the blog.
I hope to post on a regular basis, but I can't say that's the plan, because there is no plan. Namaste, clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment